At the start of 2018, after hitting a wall at work, I found myself impulsively resigning and, as a result, landing my dream job, requiring me to move to London. Like a butterfly effect, www.attempting-adulthood.com was created, documenting the tales and fails of this journey into adulthood.
10 facts about the author:
- Every morning must begin with a cup of coffee – two if it’s a Monday.
2. I want to wear pink every day until I die.
3. I was born and bred in Devon, UK.
4. I am moving to London, solo.
5. I’m dyslexic and dyspraxic, but I’ve always loved writing.
6. I paint my nails a different every single day.
7. I’m a Gemini (which explains a lot) and I shamelessly love reading my horoscope.
8. I work in Marketing, and I love it.
9. I spent three years at University studying Media and Communications.
10. I am desparate to travel, next up on my bucket list is a trip around America and South America.